Liddesdale Road, Milton
A development of mixed social housing comprising 1 & 2 bed houses and 1 bed flats totalling 53 units. McEwan Osborne are carrying out the full labour only joiner work package on this project. Our site team generally consists of a visiting Contracts Manager, on site working Supervisor, 3 roughing squads, 2 finishing joiners, 1 apprentice joiner and 2 labourers.
Cotton Street Paisley
Roughings, Finishings and 3rd Fix labour only joiner work carried out on a block of 40nr flats and associated communal areas.
Kilmaurs Road, Fenwick
This was an exclusive development of 18nr large detached villas. McEwan Osborne carried out all the internal joiner work again on a labour only basis.
Clevans Road, Bridge of Weir
We have just commenced work on this extremely prestigious development in the sought after area of Bridge of Weir. The site comprises of 8 nr luxury 3 storey villas with separate double garages.
We are currently working to City Build as a 3rd party approved contractor through VQ Construction.
Cathay Street, Milton
We are about to commence the labour only joiner work package on this social housing project comprising 54 terraced houses.
Mansion House Road, Glasgow
We carried out the internal labour only joiner work package on this block of 12nr flats in Glasgow’s East End.
On these Asda Store projects,we provide SMSTS and First Aid qualified supervisors to project manage these on behalf of CBES. We are responsible for co-ordinating all trades such as electricians, refrigeration engineers, heating engineers, floor layers, decorators etc. We are also responsible for ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and good liaison with the store management is maintained.
We provide qualified supervision and labour to carry out a range of works within full refits or bakery refurbishments such as suspended ceilings, Altro wall cladding, Yeomanshield door protection, bumper rails, metal stud/timber frame wall construction, all general joinerwork such as doors, skirtings, facings etc..
We have also provided supervision and joiner labour to carry out shop front refreshes on CO-OP stores throughout Scotland.
Contracts Carried out to date:
- Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen – Bakery Refurbishment
- Newmains – Bakery Refurbishment
- Kirkcaldy – Full Store Refresh and Bakery Refurbishment
- Toryglen, Glasgow – Bakery Refurbishment
- Falkirk – Bakery Refurbishment
- Asda Bearsden – Full Store Refresh and bakery refurbishment
- Asda Dyce, Aberdeen – Bakery Refurbishment
- Asda Livingston - Bakery refurbishment
- Asda Dundee – Bakery Refurbishment
- Asda Dunfermline - Full Store Refresh
- Asda Portlethan, Aberdeen – Bakery Refurbishment
- Asda Coatbridge – Supply of Labourers
- Asda Motherwell – Supply of Labourers
- Asda Cumbernauld – Supply of Labourers
- Asda Bishopbriggs – Supply of Supervision and Labourers
- Asda Falkirk Distribution Centre – Kitchen Fit Out
- Asda Grangemouth Distribution Centre – Kitchen Fit Out
Co-Op Stores – Shop Front Refreshes
Milton of Campsie, Bothwell, Livingston, Tranent, Ormiston, North Berwick, Bonnyrigg, Auchenairn, Shawlands, Lenzie.
We have also carried out supervision and joiner work on numerous toilet refurbishments contracts throughout England in places such as Rotherham, Halifax, Shipley, Rochdale, Fleetwood and Manchester.
Over the years we have carried out various projects for Bam Nutall at their head office in Kilsyth including office fit outs, roofing repairs, new windows/doors, external plywood refurbishment, internal fit outs of Portacabins and many other general maintenance works.